Story Telling

بِسْــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Text 1
The Fox and the Crow an Aesop Fable

        One day, a fox was walking through the forest when he saw a crow sitting on a tree branch with a fine piece of cheese in her beak. The fox wanted the cheese and decided he would be clever enough to outwit the bird.” That’s for me, as I am a fox”

     The fox walked up to the foot of the tree. “ Good day, Mistress Crow. What a noble and gracious bird I see in the tree!" said the fox. The crow ignored the fox and kept staying on the tree.
“How well you are looking to-day: how glossy your feathers; how bright your eye. I feel sure your voice must be  as beautiful as your beauty; let me hear but one song from you that I may greet you as the Queen of Birds.”
The crow was so flattered by all this talk that she opened her beak and gave a cry to show the fox her voice.
 "Caw! Caw!" she cried, as she opened her mouth, the cheese dropped to the ground. The fox grabbed the cheese and said “That will do. That was all I wanted. In exchange for your cheese I will give you a piece of advice for the future. “Do not trust flatterers. Ha ha ha…” the fox left the sad crow lonely.
From this story we can learn that we must not trust flatterers.


Text 2

A Short Story : The Ungrateful Lion


In a dense forest, lived a fierce lion. He was very cruel. One day the lion was caught in a hunter’s trap. One by one many animals passed by. “Please helped me!" pleaded the lion. But none of the animals listened to his plea.
After a while, a man happened to come into the forest. He saw the lion. “I will die of hunger. Please help me out, O! kind man. I will never harm you. Please help me now." said the lion.
The man felt sorry for the lion and set the beast free. As soon as the lion was free, he let out a fierce roar. “I have been trapped in the cage for a long time. I am hungry. I will have to eat you," said the lion. “But you promised that you would not harm me," said the man. “Yes, I said that. But only to convince you to free me. Now, I am terribly hungry," said the lion.
The terrified man thought quickly. “Alright, you can eat me. But let a judge decide if you are right in eating the person who has rescued you."
The lion agreed. He was sure that no animal would speak against him. Just then a jackal came that way and the lion asked the jackal to be the judge. He addressed the lion, “Sir, would you please show me how it all happened?" The lion agreed. He entered the cage and closed the cage door. The jackal immediately bolted the cage from outside.
“Now the lion is trapped again. Run away, you foolish man! And never offer help to anyone without thinking," said the jackal. The frightened man ran for his life.


Text 3

One day, the cat and the rabbit were walking together through the forest. The found a big piece of cheese and agreed to share it. They decided that the rabbit should divide it into two equal shares. The rabbit tried hard to divide it equally but could not. One piece was a little bigger than the other.
        “I should get the bigger cheese because it is your fault. You cannot divide it equally”, said the rabbit. “no, I don’t agree. I must get bigger than you”. “ me……. Me….”. “me…… me…….. it is your fault”. They began to quarrel over the piece, since each wanted to have the bigger piece for himself. Just a Fox came along,” Stoooooooooooooop!! Why are you quarreling”. They explained the matter to the fox. “ the fox said “ok..i know how to solve your problem”.
        The fox took a bite of the bigger piece, to make it equal to the smaller one.”is it the same?” asked the fox.” No”.He bit the other piece, “ is it the same? “ no!!”. So he continued in this way until both pieces of cheese were finished. “Well I wasn’t able to solve your problem, after all. But thank you for the cheese”. And he walked away”
        The cat and the rabbit look at after him as he went. “Next time We’ll solve our problem ourselves. The smaller piece would have been better than  none at all.”



ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلْعَٰلَمِين

Silahkan berkomentar Sesuai Tema, gunakan kata-kata yang bijak dalam berkomentar, Terima Kasih...

Arsip Blog

Maidi Wanariva

Belajar itu jangan setengah-setengah, nanti hasilnya juga setengah-setengah. ada kalanya kita mencoba berekspresi dengan kreatif keren seperti ini untuk merespon otak agar tetap bisa berkarya....Read More