Poem Friendship

بِŘłْــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّŘ­ْŮ…َنِ الرَّŘ­ِŮŠŮ…

I DON’T UNDERSTAND
WHAT HAPPENED TO US


I don't understand what happened to us
Or why you have turned away.
Of course you are free to do as you like,
But first I have something to say.
To me it had seemed we could go on forever,
So close were our hearts, and at ease,
So much did we share, yet the words never faltered,
So I thought as time did as it pleased.
Whatever I did that has made you unhappy,
Or am that is not to your taste,
Or would be were I to return to your graces,
Or won't be if I am replaced:
I want you to know that your friendship is something
I treasure, and would not now end.
If you would be willing to turn to embrace me,
You'd find in me still a good friend.
 
 
 
I KNOW IT’S ONLY HALF A YEAR

I know it's only half a year
That you will be away,
But it will feel far more than that
Each long and lonely day.
A day without a friend is like
A meadow turned to sand,
A garden turned to weeds and dust,
An ocean far from land.
Time enters a slow-motion zone,
Repeating endlessly
The tearful grimace of the heart
Till you return to me.


I LOVE YOU AS MY CLOSEST,
DEAREST FRIEND

I love you as my closest, dearest friend.
Boys and girls can be just closest friends.
There is no passion greater than the one
That touches not the body but the heart.
You mean much more to me than someone who
I date and undate, want and then don't want.
They're the waves, and you are like a shore
Where I can sit and watch them kiss the sand.
I'm sorry I can't be with you today,
When you should rule by virtue of your birth.
Please accept this tribute of mere words,
Poor substitute for all I am and have.
ٱلْŘ­َŮ…ْŘŻُ Ů„ِŮ„َّهِ رَبِّ ٱلْŘąَٰŮ„َŮ…ِين

Silahkan berkomentar Sesuai Tema, gunakan kata-kata yang bijak dalam berkomentar, Terima Kasih...

Arsip Blog

Maidi Wanariva

Belajar itu jangan setengah-setengah, nanti hasilnya juga setengah-setengah. ada kalanya kita mencoba berekspresi dengan kreatif keren seperti ini untuk merespon otak agar tetap bisa berkarya....Read More